Effective cervical cancer prevention programs have been implemented in even the most challenging healthcare environments around the world, thanks to dedicated practitioners and strong partnerships. TogetHER shares these case studies to illustrate the value of prioritizing cervical cancer prevention programs in a variety of settings.
The Cervical Cancer Prevention and Training Centre at Catholic Hospital, Battor, Ghana, trains health care providers to offer cervical cancer services. Here, trainees educate community members in Mafi Dove Health Centre. (Photo courtesy of CCPTC)
If your organization has produced a case study that TogetHER might feature on this page, or implemented a successful cervical cancer program about which TogetHER might write a case study, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TogetHER for Health case studies
- Building capacity to address cervical cancer in Ghana (June 2019)
- Preventing cervical cancer among women living with HIV in Zambia (September 2019)
- Further case studies coming soon!
Additional case studies
- Integration of cervical cancer prevention services into an existing family planning program in Uganda (PSI, 2018)
- Project R.O.S.E. pilot in Malaysia (Program R.O.S.E., 2018)