- Smiljka de Lussigny, Programme Manager, Unitaid
- Karen Milch Hariharan, Senior Director, Global Cervical Cancer and Nutrition, Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Divya Sarwal, Program Manager, Cervical Cancer Program, Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Frehiwot Birhanu, Senior Program Manager, SRMNH Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Her Excellency, Dr. Zainab-Shinkafi-Bagudu, Chief Executive Officer, Medicaid Cancer Foundation
- Tracey Shissler, Director of SUCCESS Implementation, Jhpiego
- Dr. Veronica Reis, Senior Technical Advisor for Women's Cancers, Jhpiego
- Dr. Kiyali Ouattara, Country Director, Côte d'Ivoire, Jhpiego
Read the CHAI white paper documenting the project’s experience with rolling out thermal ablation, and underscoring thermal ablation's potential to substantially expand access to treatment in low- and middle-income countries, where almost 90 percent of cervical cancer deaths occur.
The full webinar recording can be viewed below. The transcript of the Q&A in the webinar chat can be accessed at this link. Presenter slides are available at our Presentations archive site. Further questions and comments can be sent to us at [email protected].