TogetHER works with our partners to fund and implement evidence-based programs that reflect our shared vision to end cervical cancer deaths.
No one organization can end cervical cancer as a threat to women everywhere. In joining TogetHER, our partners dedicate themselves to a global movement necessary to accelerate an end to cervical cancer deaths. TogetHER offers partners the opportunity to share and collaborate to make their programs more effective, with the following activities:
- Monthly calls to share intelligence and ideas, and coordinate messages and activities.
- Events, online webinars, and social media opportunities where we promote their cervical cancer programs.
- Communications and advocacy tools that make the case for program support.
- Participation in TogetHER-coordinated campaigns, sign-on letters, op-eds, conference panels, and outreach to key decisionmakers.
- Collaborative proposals for advocacy funding.
If you represent a national government, non-governmental organization (NGO), philanthropic foundation, multilateral organization, or private sector entity that can help us take action against cervical cancer globally, we’d love to discuss how we can work together to build TogetHER’s global movement. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.